The Places We Will Go!
- September 3-9 2022, Dyeing to Stitch in the Scottish Borders
Join Kid Ewe Knot and Rowan Tree Travel for a colorful retreat in the Scottish Borders!
We will learn the art of dyeing with indigo from Lindsay Roberts, a.k.a. the Border Tart, enjoy a rich evening of storytelling as well as many evenings (and days) of fine Scottish food. A Rowan Tree trip wouldn't be complete without visits to local fiber artists and mills, some farms and gardens. Explore the sights of the Scottish Borders with us as we go to castles and museums and learn some amazing history.
Tour Price: $2850 Shared Accommodations + airfare
Did we mention that you can live like a Lady or Lord? We will be indulging ourselves and staying in some fine manor homes!
Included in Tour Price:
- 6 nights accommodation in two Scottish Manor Homes
- Escorted transport from Waverley Train Station in Edinburgh
- Private Mini Coach Transport
- An Indigo Dyeing Workshop with Lindsay Roberts, aka The Border Tart
- An evening of Storytelling at Abbotsford
- Entrance to castles, museums, gardens
- Breakfast each morning, plus 4 Dinners, 2 lunches, and 2 Afternoon Teas
- Visits to Local Fibre Artists & Mills
A Registration Form and a non-refundable $200 deposit are required to join the trip. Register Here Once you submit your online registration (which arrives in our system with a time stamp) we will tentatively hold a spot for you. Next, we will email an invoice to you for the deposit, payable online with a credit/debit card or bank transfer, which you will need to pay within 24hrs. Once payment is received your spot is secure.
Tour Price | $2850 Shared Accommodations + airfare