10 Fabulous Years as Kid Ewe Knot
It's true. 10 Years. January 8, 2013 we opened our doors as Kid Ewe Knot.
I suppose you could say that things have changed in the last 10 years. It's true. One thing that hasn't changed, we LOVE our fellow fiber enthusiasts.
What else do we love?
- Teaching you new techniques! Whether it is a private lesson or a technique tweak on the fly, it makes everyone happy when you become a more skilled maker.
- Introducing you to new yarns! Looking at trends and sorting through the options, we curate a collection of yarns to suit most any project you hope to accomplish.
- Helping you find the right yarn for your project! Gauge, fiber content, washability, color, whatever it takes to get your project started with confidence
- Demystifying sizing! What about ease? What about gauge? Do you really have to swatch? (spoiler: YES! most of the time)
- Celebrating your successes! Show and tell is the best. There isn't a more appreciative audience for your handiwork than us.
What's happening to celebrate this month?
- The Semi-Annual Clearance is going on until January 28, 2023. Up to 75% off selected needles, notions, yarns and accessories. Check out our Facebook page for glimpses of the deals. Shop early for best selection.
- Fabulous Ewe signups are open until January 31, 2023. Anniversary SWAG with sign-up is a 22oz stainless steel tumbler in Mystic Purple. You need one! Get extra Fringe Benefits and Points for show and tell for starters, read more about it over here.
- SWAG! Giveaways are happening in shop and on Facebook. Heather LOVES anything with our fabulous logo on it. We have tote bags, mugs and assorted other bits to share with you. The week of January 8, any in shop purchase of $100 will get our brand new tote as a gift with purchase.
- Raffle Basket! We have a basket in shop that you will get a ticket to win when you visit us in shop, another when you make a purchase in shop or online. We'll pull the winner on January 31, 2023.